Monday 19 August 2013

Hello!

I decided to start a new blog....  dunno why.. my old blog isn;t getting much interest, but hey, I like to complicate my life!

This blog is more about my stuff.... not the DT stuff I am doing, or the acceptable/non-confusing/ non-scary art etc.. this is deeper and more my inner me....  you have been warned.

I am very much changing my style of arting.... I found a wonderful quote the other day which I think summed it all up perfectly......

The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation.  You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out Who you Are, seek to determine Who You Want to Be.
Neale Donald Walsch
(Quote taken from Taking Flight)

Perfect!

So...in a nutshell.... at this moment in time.. I am taking the wonderful Book of Days workshop with the fabulous Effy Wilde, I am also investigating Inner Excavations with Liz Lamoreux, and Effy... I am taking the My Candy 12 month workshop with Rachelle Panagarry, plus I have copies of Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts, and Creative Awakenings by Sheri Gaynor.....  I am reading Art Journal Freedom by the very clever Dina Wakely.  On top of this, I am embarking on Art Heart and Healing with Tamara Laport of Willowing Art...... I am also a Woman who Runs with the Wolves (Book by Clarissa Pinkola Estes).. and I am delving into the possibilities of Wide Open by Randi Feuerhelm-Watts.  If that wasn't enough, I am taking a Book of Secrets workshop with the very talented Andy Skinner

(I will get all the links up as I can for you)

Just to make sure I am not bored at all..... I am also saving like mad so I can start Moonshine with Effy in September... I have a rather large case of Hero Worship going on with Effy.. it is OK.. she knows..... and it is only from afar.. I am not stalking her or anything....cos I don't have a passport!!! :-)

So.... this blog.... will be all about the above workshops, my successes and failures.... and the deeper side of me, the side that wants to light candles, and dance naked at midnight under the full moon...... the side that wants to go to festivals with my spiritual arty kindred spirits, the side of me that adores Stonehenge, the side that wants to fling glitter and paint with abandon, the side that produces the most fabulous amazing compelling artwork..... as opposed to the side of me that conforms and tries to blend in, is scared to appear in public in a swimsuit, hates glitter (nasty messy stuff!) and in reality paints a bit odd actually, but loves it anyway!

So.... if anyone is reading this, and decided to follow me.... Welcome.....  I hope we have a fabulous journey together as I seek to find Who I Want to Be!

yayyyy! xxx

6 comments:

  1. Consider me your fellow-traveler on this path... your blog is in my faves now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am thrilled to have you travelling by my side!
      Hold on tight though.. it might be a bumpy ride! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hooray for new Blog - it's beautiful. and always keep in mind Blogging is not a chore, not something that you HAVE to do. Like art it should be fun

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a hero worshiper!!! If I had a passport, no doubt I'd be on her doorstep, my French press tucked under one arm whilst the other holds all the journal yummies. Effy would, with a kind voice, say "what the hell crazy stalker?!?"
    Poor Effy!!
    ~~Janelle Smego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! I am THRILLED!!!!
    Thanks Ladies.... Whoop Whoop.. I have followers :-) Yayyy
    OK... I am gonna rock this blog.....
    thank you lovely ladies! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new blog and your decision to fully express yourself YOUR way! <3

    ReplyDelete