Friday 4 April 2014

Well, Colour Me Happy!!!

Just Quick.........
I finally got time for a good nose about, and Guess What!   That Craft Place's Etsy shop (here) only have the Wonderful Irrepressible Fantabulous Kelly Rhodes as one of their Digi Artists!!!!
O.....................M................................Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Not going to say it too loud, cos I don't want to inflate her ego too much..... but she has to be probably my pretty much almost possibly favouritest Digi Designer... Maybe, almost! LOL   I ADORE the quirkiness of her work......
I am off to colour!
Yayyyyyyyyyy!
xxx

Pssst... there are other equally fantabulous and wonderfully talented designers there too......  But don't take my word for it.. check em out..... you will love them......  I am just so happy to have found more of Kellys designs! :-) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment