Sunday 15 February 2015

Those lists I always make......

The lists and lists and lists.. of stuff.. that I then promptly forget where I put and nothing ever gets done.......
WELL!
My friend just posted this on her blog.. and with her permission.. here is the LINK... Thank you so much Shelley.. for posting, letting me post and inspiring me Humongously!!! GO SEE!!!!  It was like a lightbulb moment.. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna do this!  And I am gonna do it fancy and smancy and pretty... no more boring lists for me!

I have even dug out the "OMG this is soooooo Lush I can never use it" Stampin Up This and That (Smash-esque) book another friend bought me last year.. and.. I AM GONNA USE IT!!!!  (I also have Smash books that I can use.. so no excuses!!)

Yayyyyyy

Watch this space! :-) x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out Debs! I'm thrilled that my post inspired you! Can't wait to see what you do with your "This and That" journal!

    ReplyDelete