Tuesday 10 September 2013

#10...... La Loba ....

Another day another sketch..... very proud of me.. we are a third of the way through and I am still on target!

I have a poorly daughter today, she was off yesterday and is off today with a rotten raw and inflamed throat, and will probably be off tomorrow too..... so I was still up at the crack of dawn to phone the school, and decided to do a bit of reading.

As you know I am doing the Fabulous Book of Days and Moonshine with Effy..... well, I am also in another group and we are reading Woman Who Run With The Wolves, and journalling our thoughts and inspiration from the book.  Now it is not the easiest of books to read, I will admit.  Very deep, but very enjoyable and very thought provoking.....  I am only on chapter one, and this morning I was reading about La Loba.... The Wolf Woman

Combining the magic I have learned in Moonshine, with the thoughts and research we have been doing, and my early morning reading ..... (and a quick Google search for image inspiration) this lady appeared in my journal.  I am rather pleased with her.....

Now I am off to empty the last of my cupboard and find the screws so I can put the outer doors back on!!

Till tomorrow! <3 xxx






1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are doing some very interesting and inspiring work. I love La Loba and how you have drawn the wolf. Great work:)

    ReplyDelete