Wednesday 4 September 2013

4/29

and still on target!!!  Which after last night actually amazes me.....  Had the best evening.. so funny and rather liquid, and very late ..... done very little today other than sulk about my slightly fragile head and sketch!  Which considering I was up at half six as school started today, I think is very good going!

Have Art Club tonight..... first night back after the summer break... so if I stay awake long enough, I will be doing some more sketching and shading!

OK... I am spotting a theme here with my faces.... but practice makes betterer.. so apologies if I am boring you...... I will do different styles for the blog-along, but right now I am sooooo in love with this shading it is untrue..... That Effy-Lady is a brilliant teacher!

OK... till tomorrow..... Mwah! <3



3 comments:

  1. I like her beautiful aloof look. Sorta like some movie star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! Shading is very meditative isn't it.. well done on staying on track. I'm rubbish.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art club sounds like a lot of fun. Your drawing here is very nice. Again you have made such beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete