Saturday 14 September 2013

14/29 and feeling.....

BLURGH!!!!


OMG... no wonder my daughter has been whining all week..... I feel a bad mum for not being a bit more sympathetic!!!  I feel (and look) like shit!  This is NASTY!!!!

Sat and felt very sorry for myself today...... and done a little sketch....  I am not so much getting bored with pencils, (shock horror.. that could never happen) but I feel the need for colours......  so I also had a rummage in the boxes and found my paints... tomorrows face is hopefully going to be more than black and white shading! :-)

Right....  I have made it to 7.15..... and I think that is a suitable bedtime for such a poorly Artistic Goddess!!!!

Toodles! :-) x





1 comment:

  1. REally LOVE this one! I like the way you did her hair!!

    ReplyDelete