Saturday 28 September 2013

Face 26.....

and falling behind! LOL
Forgot to blog again last night... went out early evening.. which was great.. then got caught up in the excitement of Strictly Come Dancing.... Yayyyy.. LOVE Strictly!  Loving the line up this year.... and I am rather partial to one or two of the dancers! <evil grin>

So face 26.... made a little notebook.. cos I adore making books... covered it in old denim, and then drew a face on the cover very much in the style of Traci Bautista, whose work Ilove, and who is a teacher in Lifebook 2014... I have to take that course!

Off out for most of today at the local Art Trail......  but will try and get a face done while I am there.. running out of catch up days, and I am nearly two faces behind now!

Have a great weekend......


1 comment: