Thursday 26 September 2013

Day 26...face 25

Apologies.. Yesterday I was all faced out!   Having done 24 faces in 24 days... even at art club last night....faces were not happening!   Still it is 29 faces in September.. which has 30 days.. so yesterday was my day off.......  I might manage two another day to catch up.. but I am still on target!

So... todays face!

Been to an all day workshop today... it was..... hard! :-)  Fabulous, but mind blowingly hard... intense, and very very out of my comfort zone... I am Shattered!!!

We used pastels... not my favourite of mediums... pencils and sticks..... and we did real... again.. not my most comfortable... OK.. I don't do real cos I can't!  I like abstract cos I can do that....... so all in all a very tiring and brilliant day.......  learned so much.. I just hope I can remember it all...

So.. here is my face......  not perfect by a million miles...or finished... not enough hours to get it all done..... but I am very very pleased with it...... now I have stopped growling at the paper! (yes I did... out loud, frustration got the better of me and I growled! LOL)






Yes it was a brilliant day.. yes I am thrilled with my picture........ and tomorrow.. I think I might slip into my comfort zone of abstract! LOL

Toodles xxxx

(OK.. I had a lot of help... and the image to work on.. but I am still chuffed to chuffingdom... the colouring was sooooo hard!!!! xxxx)

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! It's both soft and ferocious, and totally worth it to work on it to get it "right".

    ReplyDelete