Sunday 1 September 2013

29 Faces......

Hello!
Ok.. I have set myself a challenge...... on top of Book of Days, and Moonshine which starts tomorrow, and the fact I am a muddle head right now with no sense of direction...... I am going to do 29 Faces

Whats that?  Simples..... 29 faces in one Month..... as September has 30 day, we get one day off to panic and catch up!!! :-)

So.. starting as I mean to go on...... here is todays face..... I drew her this morning sitting in a freezing cold caravan awning, trying to wake up, and realizing my shading skills leave a fair bit to be desired!
And I noticed, my faces always look a bit sad......  Going to try for Happy Faces during this blog along......

Anyhows.. here she is...... see you tomorrow! :-) x


10 comments:

  1. You will definitely get a direction if you keep it all going! You made me smile because what you are taking on is just what I would be doing. Lovely face. Looking forward to see what you will have created tomorrow. ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has sad eyes but a lovely slight smile. Great start to the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is not sad, She thinks and She is meditative and sensitive. I like this painting much more than laughing potret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see her expression as pensive, not sad. Not unless that's what you, or I, or anyone needs to see in the moment. Wonderful start to 29 Faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pencil drawing. this one isn't sad at all. She's just thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like she's hiding a secret with that hint of a smile! I wonder what it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL! I think she looks like she's got a surprise planned and she's trying not to smile and give it away! I LOVE her! Can't wait to see your next face! Oh...and I LOVE the girl with the green face in the last post! TOO AWESOME!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful first piece Deb. I look forward to seeing what you create for us tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete