Monday 2 September 2013

Day 2, and Moonshine Magic!

Hello... here I am, present and correct for day 2 of 29 faces......

Before I say anything else.. can I say a HUGE Thank You for all the lovely comments..... I was blown away when I saw them!  I am so used to my other blog being pretty much ignored, I was floored by the amount of wonderfulness I found on yesterdays blog post..... I really do Thank you all!!!!

OK.... as I mentioned.. I am also doing Moonshine with the Fabulous Effy Wild..... and this morning  .. not being a very good one for me.... I sat and watched one of the Boot Camp videos on face sketching to take my mind off my impending hospital appointment (which was 100% clear by the way.. so another reason I am feeling so ill crossed off the list and we are still none the wiser... Hey Ho!)

I watched, and listened and copied as Effy showed us how to shade..... using just a couple of graphite pencils, blending stumps, and in my case, a whole variety of erasers of different shapes, sizes and consistencies!!!

And this lady emerged from the page.....  I am Thrilled with her.... I am so chuffed with my shading... OK  she is still pensive, but beautifully shaded and pensive! LOL

Having so much fun..... See you tomorrow!!!! :-) xxx




OK... back again..... Just did another one.. I think I am addicted to the magic you can create with a couple of good old pencils!!!  I could have saved her and blogged her for tomorrow... but I am so chuffed with her, I couldn't wait.. plus I am sure I will do more!!!
Made her mouth smaller this time.. I am happier.....  Liking her lots!!





See ya tomorrow! xxxx

4 comments:

  1. these sketches are great Debs :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your artistic abilities! I know the 29 Faces challenge will improve my art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Your humor and Candor! Your writing is so down to earth!! Love seeing your faces, the smaller mouth is Great! I want to come and visit EVERY day! cant wait to see whats next!!

    ReplyDelete